So we can see our own value,
build on our strengths
and work out do-able steps to move forward.
Whats in the box?
– a journey map printed on watercolour paper so that it can be personalise into a gorgeous wall poster
– with 5 sets of cartoon templates and stickers – exploring how to be more successful in key areas of life:
– relationships, health, wealth, life purpose and leisure time.
who is it for?
– great for work with young people or adults in 1:1, small groups, or families –no art skills whatsoever are needed because there are simple templates that are really easy to use.
used by parents, schools & college learning coaches, family projects, youth justice, children’s centres, youth projects, health and well-being initiatives to help young people and adults take the steps they need to move forward.
– increase self esteem & motivation to move forward
– solve problems with positivity and compassion
– discover where we want to be and how to get there
individual boxes are £24
starter kits for organisations £62
cost of one day Journey training for up to 20 people £500